Monday, July 18, 2011

Lil Man Turns 3!!

Good morning everyone! I hope you guys had a great weekend! We had an awesome weekend :) We celebrated lil man's 3rd birthday and had a great time visiting with family and friends, enjoyed plenty of cake and ice cream and some yummy hotdogs! It was a great time!



Today is his official birthday. I almost cannot wrap my head around the fact that he is 3! Honestly where does time go? I can still remember the day the contractions started. I didn't sleep good at all that night, and by 5:30 a.m. I just got on up because I was tossing and turning everywhere. I had told hubby that I think that they might be contractions, but that they really didn't hurt any, so I wasn't sure. I never did have braxton hicks with lil man, so I kind of figured that was what was going on. I sat here all day timing my contractions on Contraction Master and they were consistantly between 3-4 minutes all day. I'm almost sure if I had got up and walked a bit, he would have been here MUCH sooner! Once hubby got home from work and I got up to get my stuff ready, they started coming on much quicker and harder! I would say by that point they were already 2 minutes apart or so. We got to the hospital around 6 and my water broke at 6:30! Two and half hours later my lil man made his debute! He was and still is, the cutest lil man I have ever laid eyes on! I love him more than anything else and would do anything for him!

I put these together for him while he was taking his nap yesterday!

As you can see from his face, they were a big hit! He loved unwrapping each one and there were big smiles after he seen what was in each little tissue paper package!

Who knew such little characters would make one little guy so happy! He hasn't stopped playing with them all morning! He's a huge Mario fan! Which has inspired me to go ahead and make him this! I'm nearly done with it already!


4 comments: